Monday, April 13, 2009

From Meema

Hi Little Miss, Your mommy tells me you don't much care for your bath. I bet you would soon love it as much as Josh does. You were all done with your bath, wrapped snug as can be and looking very content when I saw you in daddy's cradle with all your animals around you. You take up a very tiny part of the cradle. Looks like a perfect place to snuggle too. I didn't get to cuddle you either because I had to leave quickly. I was in such a hurry to get to see you I forgot to do something important -- like go pick up our income taxes. Oops. Fortunately I was at your house and not over here across the river so it didn't take too long to back track.

Tomorrow I can see you longer. I'll bring you your cap for the day. Love you so much Little Miss. You certainly bring the smiles to our faces. xo Meema