Monday, March 9, 2009

From Meema & Da

Hi sweet girl! Your mom and I went for her check up today. Last week we saw your ultrasound. We could see your face - so precious. It seemed like your eyes were wide open and were looking back at us. We all want so much to get to see those eyes open and get to hold you in our arms. For such a little one you've performed some mighty things already. You are imprinted on all our hearts. I told you about your dad and I would like to say a little about your mom. We haven't known her for very long, but the first time your daddy brought her home to us we just knew she was the person he was needing for so long. She has accepted this crazy family just as we are and is learning that she is truly a part of it. I've been lucky enough to get to go to doctors appointments with her and we get to talk on the long ride over and back. I'm truly in awe of her. She is a very strong person and seems to cope with just anything. She's made some pretty difficult decisions about you but they were ones that she knew were in your best interest. I just like being with her. And I am grateful that she is sharing this experience with us. You will be so much a part of everyone of us forever. I'm so glad that she is in our family and you don't have to worry, we all love her very much. Not much longer, baby Emma Rose and we get to meet you. Our love, Meema and Da.