Monday, March 30, 2009

From G.G. Aunt Linda

Dear Emma Rose,
Sweet child, I pray for you so often. I read once, "Let me do
today what the angels do in Heaven." Now, I say that and
remember you may soon be one of those angels. You are
surrounded by love and will be surrounded by unbelievable
love once there. Jesus' Mother Mary will take care of you
until you are reunited with your human Mommy. I believe.
There are so many people who have been praying for you
in my Church, little one, ever since I've known about you.
In some way it has helped you and your Mom, Dad, your
brother Joshua, all your Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, and
cousins and so many friends who just love you & them so
much. Your Mommy & Daddy have been very brave for you.
May the grace of God, the love of Jesus, and the Power of
the Holy Spirit bring peace and healing to the dear hearts
who love Emma Rose, who will rest in the Lord's perfect light for special babies one day.
Very much love & wishes to hug and kiss your little self,
G.G. Aunt Linda
XOSXOSXOXOS